Blightbound is a dark and stylish multiplayer dungeon crawler, from Ronimo Games and Devolver Digital that has been teased to us for some time now. Good news though! It is coming to Steam early access on July 29th.
What is Blightbound?
As three heroes move through unique, beautiful (but sometimes terrifying). Each dungeon has been hand-crafted, we’re not talking about those lame auto-generated dungeons here.
Blightbound offers both online & local multiplayer, so you can enjoy the action with your friends.
There is a really nice touch to this game that really pushes the importance of working together as a team. Only healers can heal, only tanks can pull aggro, only wizards can launch ranged attacks, and so forth. This really encourages team mates to stick together, as you will all need each other.
You will be able to grab it on early access at ten percent off the regular $20 price.
A feature list?
Yeah this is not common at this point. But we have a feature list thats been sent through. Here it is:
- Blightbound is an ever-expanding game with new dungeons to explore, new heroes to recover and use, and new loot to retrieve with planned free updates for the community.
- Collect over 20 unique heroes, each with their own skillset, passive abilities, and fully narrated story to complete.
- Hundreds of unique items to loot and craft to improve each hero and alter their repertoire of attacks and abilities.
- Build out your refuge atop the mountain by recruiting new artisans to craft more items, fulfilling bounties, and training your heroes.
- Battle through three distinct lands, each with several dungeons to conquer, including the eerie Gravemark, the oppressive Underhold, and the precarious Blood Ridge.
- Distinct class roles that reward team play and powerful ultimate abilities that charge by fulfilling your role. Block damage as a warrior, interrupt enemies as an assassin or heal your allies as a mage.
- A stunning mix of hand-painted characters and real-time 3D models and lighting effects.
Stop everything and add Blightbound to your wishlist on Steam now.