Welcome to the Morning Briefing for 3rd February 2011, where we highlight the tech stories from across the web and what we are watching here at techgeek.com.au.
Here’s what we are watching:
- Cyclone Yasi hit the top of Queensland at approximately 11.30PM, it hasn’t devastated any major cities.
- AT&T are adding an extra 2GB to their mobile broadband plans to introduce the new Mobile Hotspot feature.
- The Android Market now has a web client. You can view it by going to http://market.android.com – yes it’s already live.
- In-App purchases are coming to the Android Market soon. The SDK has been released.
- Toyota have now fixed an issue with their car stereo systems. Users can now access their media library from their iDevices.
- We are still running out of IPv4 addresses.