Looking for a new router for your home network or maybe you have no idea what to buy the techie in the family? Well the NETGEAR N600 Dual Band Gigabit Router is a great gift for yourself or someone else. It has all the features of the modem/router we reviewed before, the Netgear DGND3700 N600 Wireless Modem Router plus much much more. More information after the break.
So what do you need to go in the running to win this great router? Simply submit a question to our team via http://holiday.techgeek.com.au or by filling in the form below by the 16th of December 2011. It’s that easy! After the 16th of December 2011, we will pick someone at random. Please remember to take a look at our giveaway rules.
Some great features that are worth noting:
- ReadySHARE Cloud – Plug any USB drive into the N600 and it will instantly becoming accessible in the cloud. Available from the NETGEAR website, iOS and Android.
- ReadySHARE Printer – Plug any USB printer into the N600 and it will be shared across your network instantly.
- NETGEAR Genie – computer software for monitoring, controlling and repairing the network
- Live Parental Controls – parents can control what days their children can access the internet and filter out nasty websites.
- Guest Network – Allows guests to access an internet connection without knowing the main password or gaining access to other computers on the network
- TiVo Storage – The USB drive plugged into the N600 can act as extended TiVo storage
- Open platform – Techies can install open source firmware to expand the routers features or make their own configuration changes
- Time Machine compatible – Apple Computers can use the USB drive plugged into the N600 as a time machine backup drive
- Much much more…
Thanks to NETGEAR Australia, we have one of these great routers to give away to one lucky reader.